Today's show is about Sonar GNU/linux and the importance of it. I'm also running an indegogo campaign and I mention it at the end the link to the campaign is
The link to Sonar is
- If you are in the way of a blind person say "hi" so they know your there.
- If a blind person is looking for a seat, tell them where there is a vacant space.
- Ask if they need help (warning not all people might appreciate this)
- See you later, Did you watch this movie doesn't bother Jonathan but some people may be.
- When leading a blind person (across the street), walk normally and let the bling person hang on to your elbow.
0697 - Aaron Seigo talks about accessibility in KDE. An outtake from Frostcast Episode 36. | 2011-04-05
After his outspoken criticism of accessibility in Ubuntu, Jonathan Nadeau has become the standard barer for accessibility on the FLOSS desktop. In his interview with the KDE spokesperson Aaron Seigo, Jonathan didn't ask any questions about accessibility. I was expecting to hear what accessibility improvements are in the pipeline for KDE.
When I contacted Jonathan about it he immediately replied saying that they did talk about accessibility. He didn't add it as the show was running to long and that he might release it as a separate podcast. I floated the idea of releasing it on HPR and he was kind enough to mail me the segment.
A link to the rest of the interview:
HPR has now no shows in the queue. HPR is a community feed and without shows it will cease to exist. Many people have stepped up and recorded shows but I know there are many more out there who have it in them to contribute. With that in mind please record a show today. Thank you.