Host ID: 283
- Scalded whole rye flour.
- Dried bitter orange - 2 pieces, i.e. about half of the peel from one bitter orange.
- Cinnamon powder
- Baking trays and bread pans.
Dough after rising one hour:
Loaves after rising:
Finished bread (photo from another occasion):
Recording device: Zoom H2n
A short true tale of what I store in my (small) freezer, mid-October 2016. It is also the first time I record a podcast with a portable recorder.
How I came to use Inscius as my Internet nickname.
Short Summary: This is my story about how I got into computers, computing and GNU/Linux.
- Personal identity number in Sweden https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_identity_number_%28Sweden%29
- Apple II: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_2
- ABC80: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABC_80
- Tipp-Ex: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tippex
- IBM Portable PC: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Portable
- MacIntosh Plus: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh_Plus
- Imagewriter II: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ImageWriter_II
- Hypercard: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercard
- Netscape Navigator: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netscape_Navigator
- Debian Social Contract: https://www.debian.org/social_contract