Host ID: 74
This month, I'm taking a break from HPR, but I have a special guest host filling in for me: John Wesley Pruitt from JWPLinux's Podcast, who will give us an overview of SSH tunneling.
Peter and Harlem, have waded chest-high into the social networking sea. Before rescue is needed, they share how to unify profiles, feeds, and authentication, for many popular sites. The OpenID project is well explained, here.
Links discussed in this episode:
- MyID.net (OpenID provider)
- IDProxy.net (OpenID provider)
- My Twitter account
- My Twitter updates, with friends (rss)
- My Facebook profile
- My Delicious account
- My Delicious account's feed (rss)
- My Pownce public notes (rss)
- My Blog
- My Blog's feed (rss)
- My Jaiku account
- My Jaiku's feed (rss)
- How I aggregate social network updates with Pownce, Jaiku, Twitter, Del.icio.us, my blog, and TwitterFeed
- The A-Team Shrine
Shownotes by: diggsit
Peter explains how to move firefox profiles from machine to machine even between OSX, Windows and Linux. The biggest issue is actually locating the profile and this is covered in the following article.