Hosted by NewAgeTechnoHippie on 2011-06-16 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-NC-SA license.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (2)
Started by monsterb, this series invites people to share with us how they found Linux. It has become traditional for first time hosts to share with us their journey to Linux. Indeed it has morphed to be way to share your journey in tech right up to your first contribution to HPR.
- 1995 Redhat Linux 2
- 2003 Redhat Linux 9 Full time Linux Usage Starts
- 2004 Fedora Usage starts and felling a bit unhappy with my Distabution
- Slackware Gentoo Suse Mandrake/Mandrivia Debian Ubuntu
- 2008 Switch to Arch Linux and Can't Be happier
- 2010 Started using Maemo on my N900
Contact NewAgeTechnoHippie at gmail for question or comments
Subscribe to the comments RSS feed.
Comment #1 posted on 2011-06-19T00:18:03Z by Daniel Jonsson
I have only been using Linux as my main OS for about half a year now, but I have also ended up with Arch. :)
I have tried Ubuntu, Kubuntu and Linux Mint, but they didn't really feel like OSes that fitted me.
Comment #2 posted on 2011-06-22T08:07:29Z by brother mouse
Enjoyed your show
Looking forward to your next ep.