The summer shorts are intended to be shortform twitter like audio updates.
Your Summer Short can be about anything
- a useful tool,
- a tip for using an application
- a recommendation for a website, or a podcast, or a band or any creative commons work
- a review of your latest gadget
- the best piece of advice you wished your parents gave or didn't give you
- someone who inspires you and why
- what you what to be when you grow up
- why you don't like something
- what you would do if you won the lottery.
Anything goes as long as it's of interest to hackers.
Don't worry about editing, shownotes or adding the intro or outro music.
We will do all that.
Record it and email it to admin at hacker public radio dot org or phone the call in lines
for the US call 2 0 6 3 1 2 5 7 4 9
and for the UK call 2 0 3 4 3 2 5 8 7 9
Thank you and please consider sending in a show as we tend to run very low over the summer months.
Those of you in the southern hemisphere have no excuse.