HPR New Year 2012 #1
Hosted by HPR Volunteers on 2012-01-02 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: New Year,2012.
Listen in ogg,
mp3 format. | Comments (1)
Hacker Public Radio New Year's Eve Part 1
This is the first part of the Hacker Public Radio New Year's Eve event and you can expect more of them all week long.
- PipeManMusic of the Open Source Musician's Podcast for the Murmur server, and audio streaming
- Tracy Holtz for stream mirror
- Dann Washko of The Linux Link Tech Show for stream mirror
- cobra2 for stream mirror
- John Neusteter for stream mirror
- KevinW for creating the Mumble How-To, and for manning the testing room during most of the show.
- Ken Fallon for being Ken Fallon
- The Hacker Public Radio Community for coming together and pulling this off, and for making it so much fun for everone.
I was so wrapped up in the actual show, that it didn't occur to me to take notes and write down the names of all the people who helped us out. The few I listed above are all that I can remember 24 hours later. If you helped out in any way, and would like to be mentioned in the show notes of the remaining parts of this show (there will be a few of them) please email hpr (at) hackerpublicradio (dot) org with your name and I'll be glad to thank you publicly and properly.
PipeMan recommends the Behringer U-CONTROL UCA202 has 2 in 2 out rca ports for $40 or so.
For a mixer he recommends the Behringer XENYX 802 going for $38 on amazon
Comment #1 posted on 2012-01-05T13:16:36Z by janitor
Thanks for the show
I think emacs and org-mode is just what I've been looking for I will let you know!
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).