Shownotes are available at http://www.talkgeektome.us/tgtmnews-57.html
TGTM Tech News for 2012-01-09 NewsCast Shownotes are available at Show Notes for TGTM news 57
TGTM Newscast for 2012/01/09
Here is a news review:
- Largest Dutch Pension Fund Pulls Investments in Walmart over Poor Labor Practices
- Yoani Sanchez Makes New Plea to Exit Cuba
- Attacks on minimum wage are back in 2012
- Living in Truth
- Private Sector Cuban Workers to Join Unions
- Belarus Bans Browsing of All Foreign Websites
- Thailand Continues Massive Crackdown of Online Speech
- BitTorrent Releases New "Share" Application
- File-Sharing Recognized as Official Religion in Sweden
- ARM V8 Architecture
- Occupy the Electoral Process
- Green Party Says Cuomo’s State of the State Does Little for 99% of New Yorkers
- Canaries in the Data Mines
- Gigabit Wi-Fi chips emerge, will power super-fast home video streaming
- The Truth about the Economics Behind the Blacklist Bills
News from "allgov.com," "havanatimes.org," "maggiemcneill.wordpress.com," "perspectives.mvdirona.com," and "thestand.org" used under arranged permission.
News from "eff.org" and "torrentfreak.com" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.
Talk Geek To Me Newscast by DeepGeek is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Quoted news sources retain their respective copyrights.