TGTM Tech News for 2012-02-15
Shownotes are taken from Show Notes for TGTM news 60
Here is a news review:
- One Year Later (case of Florida cop Jimmy Dac Ho murdering a sex worker.)
- U.S., Banks Reach $26 Billion Settlement for Mortgage Abuses
- Mitt Romney: Relish the Rich, Ignore the Poor
- Beware Of Those Who Claim They're 'Saving The Culture Business' When They're Really Protecting Those Who Strip Artists Of Rights
- The Wrong Path on Cuba
- India’s Downward Spiral
- Letters to the Copyright Office: Why I Jailbreak
- BitTorrent Giant BTjunkie Shuts Down For Good
- Congress Actually Helping The Internet, Rather Than Mucking It Up?
- Download a Copy of The Pirate Bay, It’s Only 90 MB
- The Haditha Massacre: No Justice for Iraqis
- How Swedes and Norwegians Broke the Power of the "One Percent"
- WikiLeaks suspect Bradley Manning arraignment for February 23
- Army Private Manning nominated for Nobel Peace Prize for role in leaking documents
- Roseanne Barr's Candidacy for President of America Via the Green Party
News from "havanatimes.org, " "maggiemcneill.wordpress.com, "techdirt.com," and "ufcw.blogspot.com" used under arranged permission. News from "eff.org" and "torrentfreak.com" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license. News from "democracynow.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.