hpr0970 :: TGTM Newscast for 2012/4/15
TGTM Newscast for 2012/4/15
Here is a news review:
- US Policy Increasingly Out of Touch with Latin America’s New Political Reality
- Banks Fight Credit Unions over 5% of Small Business Loan Market
- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker Privately Signs Anti-Abortion, Sex Ed Laws
- Vermont Yankee: A Nuclear Battle Over States’ Rights
- Federal Court Orders FBI To Turn Over Evidence for Independent Forensic Analysis in 1990 Judi Bari Car Bombing Case
- Megaupload Host Refuses to Delete User Data and Evidence, For Now
- Homeland Security and Navy Award Contract to Hack into Gaming Systems
- Breaking: U.S. Sues Apple, Publishers Over eBook Price-Fixing
- No, Violating Your Employer's Computer Use Policy Is Not Criminal Hacking
- Facebook consumes Instagram, grows more massive
- Inter-Parliamentary Union Calls for Freedom for PLC Members
- US anti-terrorism law curbs free speech and activist work, court told
- Coping with Clopening: Retail Worker’s Most Dreaded Shift
- Russia accuses Georgia of swine fever sabotage
- How the West Used Libya to Hijack the Arab Revolts
News from "techdirt.com," "iww.org," "inthesetimes.com," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "venezuelanalysis.com," "democracynow.org," and
"peoplesworld.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons
by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.
- ogg: http://hackerpublicradio.org/eps/hpr0970.ogg
- spx: http://hackerpublicradio.org/eps/hpr0970.spx
- mp3: http://hackerpublicradio.org/eps/hpr0970.mp3