- Chris Hedges: Ruling overturning indefinite detention provision of NDAA is ‘huge’
- Labor Trafficking: Modern-day Slave Trade
- Voter ID Laws Could Take Vote away from 25,000 Transgender Americans
- A Tale of Two World Views
- In Search of Stripper Solidarity
- Radio Is About to Get Better
- Judge: An IP-Address Doesn’t Identify a Person (or BitTorrent Pirate)
- Megaupload’s Kim Dotcom Refuses to Give Up Passwords
- The Netherlands Passes Net Neutrality Legislation
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words, Including Your Location
- Urs Holzle @ Open Networking Summit 2012
- Why A Cyber Security Bill Will Pass
- U.S. asks judge to undo ruling against military detention law
- Sex Work: Solidarity Not Salvation
- A Spectre Is Haunting Europe: The People Won't Listen!
News from "rawstory.com," "inthesetimes.com," "spnyc.org," and "allgov.com," and audio for "MOC #139," used under arranged permission. News from "torrentfreak.com," "sacis.org.za," and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by attribution license. News Sources retain their respective copyrights.