TGTM Newscast for 2012/6/18 DeepGeek
Here is a news review:
- Mitt Romney won’t be the only Massachusetts resident on the presidential ballot
- The Assange Case: An Assault on Accountability
- The War on Whistleblowers
- Egyptian Court Dissolves Parliament Days Before Election
- House Republicans Reject FCC Rule to Force TV Stations to Publish Who Paid for Political Ads
- NYTimes Reveals Details Of How US Created Stuxnet... And How A Programming Error Led To Its Escape
- Verizon Succesfully Defends Privacy of Alleged BitTorrent Pirates
- Megaupload Asks Court to Dismiss The Criminal Case
- Internet Archive Sues to Stop New Washington State Law
- How Scary is the US “Six Strikes” Anti-Piracy Scheme?
- French Socialists poised to take control of parliament
- ‘Vatileaks’ scandal could weaken chances of Italian pope
- Federal Judge Reaffirms Her Order Blocking Indefinite Detention by Obama Administration
- Striking back at bosses: solidarity networks and sexual assault
- The first chemical circuit developed
News from "techdirt.com," "inthesetimes.com," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com," "sacis.org.za," and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.News from "democracynow.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News from "gpnys.com" is a press release.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.