TGTM Newscast for 2012/6/27 DeepGeek
Here is a news review:
- Assange Finds Allies in Asylum Bid
- Obama Order Stops Deportations for Immigrant Youths
- Catholic Church Fighting Loosening of Sex Abuse Statute of Limitation Laws
- Secret Obama Trade Agreement Would Allow Foreign Corporations to Avoid U.S. Laws
- Coming Out
- Global Telecom Governance Debated at European Parliament Workshop
- Can Apple Refuse to Sell a Laptop to an Iranian Citizen? Maybe.
- U.S. Govt. Equates Megaupload to Bank Robbers
- Comcast Protests “Shake Down” of Alleged BitTorrent Pirates
- Kim Dotcom Theory on Corporate Cyberlocker Use Supported By Survey
- In Drones We Trust Christians and the Kill List
- Transcript: Julian Assange's first interview from Ecuadorian Embassy
- “The Revolutionary” - an American in China’s Communist Party
- Internet threat to press freedom
- How Long Before VPNs Become Illegal?
News from "maggiemcneill.wordpress.com," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com," and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "democracynow.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News from "pacificfreepress.com" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution non-commercial license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.