In today's show we feature the Distributed Systems Podcast - all you ever wanted to hear and learn about building with DDD, CQRS, Cloud and much more!
Episode 12: LMAX
by Rinat Abdullin on April 2, 2012
In this episode, Jonathan and Rinat interview Mike Barker who helped architect the LMAX Disruptor project, a high-performance, ultra-low latency structure for producer/consumer operations.
- Official Project - Google Code: http://code.google.com/p/disruptor/
- Google Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lmax-disruptor
- .NET Disruptor port: http://code.google.com/p/disruptor-net/
- Technical paper: http://disruptor.googlecode.com/files/Disruptor-1.0.pdf
- Mike's blog-Bad Concurrency: http://bad-concurrency.blogspot.com
- Mike's co-worker's blog-Mechanical Sympathy: http://mechanical-sympathy.blogspot.com/
- Mike's co-worker's blog-Mechanitis: http://mechanitis.blogspot.com/
- Martin Fowler's review: http://martinfowler.com/articles/lmax.html