Here is a news review:
- Union for a New Constitution Established
- Uruguayan Government Proposes Becoming First Country to Nationalize Production and Sale of Marijuana
- Impressions of the Venezuelan Election: Participatory Democracy vs. Western Democratic Decline
- Why Sex Workers Must Be Part of the Global Human Rights Agenda
- The Young and the Brainless
- Pirate Bay Founder Remains Locked Up Without Charges
- The Secrecy Must Be Stopped: Congress Members Probe USTR on the Confidential TPP Negotiations
- Law Enforcement Officials Freak Out About Possibility Of Having To Get Warrants To Read Your Email
- DHS Boss, In Charge Of Cybersecurity, Doesn't Use Email Or Any Online Services
- Too Legit To Quit: 124.2m Legal BitTorrent Music Downloads in 2012
- US calls Assange 'enemy of state'
- Holland Election Leaves Up in the Air the Question of 'Weed Pass' and the Future of Dutch Coffee Shops for Tourists
- Tentative contract for 45,000 East Coast Verizon workers
- Do Bad Things Happen When Works Enter The Public Domain? The Data Says... No
- File-Sharing for Personal Use Declared Legal in Portugal
News from "techdirt.com," "icelandreview.com," "maggiemcneill.wordpress.com," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com," and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "rhrealitycheck.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution share-alike license.
News from "venezuelanalysis.com" used under permission of the Creative Commons
by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.