Here is a news review:
- Another Longstanding Montana Campaign Funding Law Struck Down
- Youngest Gitmo Prisoner Transferred to Canada
- Legislate First, Ask Questions Never
- California approves election-day voter registration
- ‘Small’ NFIB’s big bucks from GOP funders
- PRQ Raid Targets Revealed, Pirate Party Gets Boost, Plot Thickens….
- Governor Brown Vetoes California Electronic Privacy Protection. Again.
- Why The MPAA Can't 'Win The Hearts And Minds' Of The Public: File Sharing Is Mainstream
- Report On Internet Freedom Shows We're Seeing Less And Less Of It
- Megaupload Seized Data Case Will Get a Hearing, Court Rules
- So Close and Yet So Far
- Thought Control
- Expanding the Debate Exclusive: Third Party Candidates Break the Sound Barrier As Obama-Romney Spar
- Washington Doesn't Like Democratic Elections in Venezuela, Because of the Result
- France's Bold Plan to Tax the Rich
News from "techdirt.com," "thestand.org," "inthesetimes.com," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com" and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "democracynow.org," and
"peoplesworld.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons
by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.