Here is a news review:
- Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board Meets After Five-Year Absence
- Washington coalition seeks solutions to address wage theft
- Supreme Court Upholds Montana Law Limiting Campaign Donations
- Venezuela Sends Aid to Cuba and Haiti in Wake of Sandy
- House GOP Blocks Nonpartisan Report that Debunks Tax Cut Mythology
- WikiLeaks Releases Trove of U.S. Files on Jailing Foreign Prisoners
- AMD Announces Server Targeted ARM Part
- “Six Strikes” Evidence Re-reviewed to Fix RIAA Lobbying Controversy
- The 2012 DMCA Rulemaking: What We Got, What We Didn’t, and How to Improve the Process Next Time
- Megaupload and the Government's Attack on Cloud Computing
- What Happened to Europe?
- A 'Kill List' on Steroids: Obama Administration Expands Drone Assassinations to Wage 'Permanent War'
- Americans don’t want ‘grand bargain’ that ignores voters
- PS3 Hacked Again, LV0 Keys Leaked, CFW Released, Security Hole Reportedly Unpatchable
- The Internet Radio Fairness Act: What it is, why it’s needed
News from "thestand.org," "perspectives.mvdirona.com," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission. News from "torrentfreak.com" and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license. News from "venezuelanalysis.com," and "democracynow.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license. News Sources retain their respective copyrights.