Here is a news review:
- Venezuela’s Chavez Condemns "Savage" Assault on Gaza Strip
- Torture Victims File Complaint over Canada’s Failure to Indict Bush
- Icelandic Genetic Research Company Find Alzheimer’s Gene Variant
- Ending the Drug War: No Laughing Matter
- School Administrator Brushes Off 'Constitutional Niceties' Like Fifth Amendment Rights For Students
- Court Blocks Proposition 35's Restriction on Anonymous Speech
- When Will our Email Betray Us? An Email Privacy Primer in Light of the Petraeus Saga
- Megaupload Search Warrant Requests Ignored Massive Non-Infringing Use
- Verizon Will Reduce Speeds of Repeated BitTorrent Pirates
- Taliban Spokesman Accidentally Copies Mailing List On Press Release Email
- Lindsey Graham to Romney: GOP is in a ‘death spiral’ so ‘stop digging’
- I Know This Much Is True: Abortion Is A Medical Intervention to Which Women Need Access
- WikiLeaks remains the target of secret federal investigation two years later
- Latinos: integral to the winning electoral coalition
- Noam Chomsky: The Soul-Crushing Cruelties Perpetrated by America's Number One Ally
News from "techdirt.com," "inthesetimes.com," and "icelandreview.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com," and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "venezuelanalysis.com," and "democracynow.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.