Here is a news review:
- Florida Republicans Admit Suppression of Democratic Votes Was Goal of New Law
- Obama Team Made Attempt to Solidify Drone Policy in Event of Romney Win
- Rafael Correa's New South America
- Independent Media Now!
- Kenyan Filmmaker Looking To Cuts Costs By Using 'Pirates' As His Distributors
- Attempt to Modernize Digital Privacy Law Passes the Senate Judiciary Committee
- Cuba Gov. Creates Biotech/Pharmaceutical Conglomerate
- Student Suspended for Refusing to Wear a School-Issued RFID Tracker
- TV Shack Admin Richard O’Dwyer Will NOT Be Extradited To U.S.
- Six Strikes Delayed Until 'Early Part' Of 2013
- The Israeli-Palestinian Holocaust
- Huge Argentina human rights trial begins
- How Walmart and Other Huge Companies Support Horrific Conditions That Kill Workers
- Gender and Sexuality Groups Rally for Greater Gender Equality in Venezuela
- BitTorrent Site Owners Fear European Domain Name Seizures
News from "techdirt.com," "inthesetimes.com," "havanatimes.org" and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
Audio Clip from "thecommandline.net" used under permission of the
Creative Commons by-attribution share-alike license.
News from "torrentfreak.com" and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "wlcentral.org," and "democracynow.org," used under
permission of the Creative Commons
by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.