Here is a news review:
- Chavez’s Farewell?
- CIA Torture, Rendition Victim Wins Landmark European Court Case
- Right-to-Work in Michigan Is About Politics, Not Economics
- HSBC Hit with Fine for Helping Drug Cartels and Dictators; Executives Too Big to Jail
- Calling on Congress: Time to Fix Copyright
- ITU Boss In Denial: Claims Success, Misrepresents Final Treaty, As US, UK, Canada And Many More Refuse To Sign
- Sony's New German Ebookstore Features Thousands Of DRM-Free Books
- “Six Strikes” Scheme May Lead to Lawsuits Against Pirates
- Microserver Market Heats up: Intel Atom S1200 (Centerton) Announcement
- Verizon Determined to Expose BitTorrent Copyright Trolls
- Julian Assange Moves Forward Plans To Run For Senate And Start A Wikileaks Political Party
- AFL-CIO calls for universal voter registration
- Economic BS in Rich Countries is Reinforced by BS about Venezuela
- Swedish Pirate Party Defends Role As Pirate Bay ISP
- Pirate Bay Founder Released From Solitary Confinement
Production and Editorial Selection by DeepGeek, views of the story authors reflect their own opinions and not neccesarily those of TGTM news.
News from "techdirt.com," "havanatimes.org," "perspectives.mvdirona.com," "inthesetimes.com," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com," and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "democracynow.org" used under permission of the Creative
by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.