- Obama to Sign "Fiscal Cliff" Bill After Weeks of Tense Talks
- Swedish military reportedly shuts down pro-WikiLeaks transparency websites
- Politicians Decry Fake Torture, Cover Up Real Torture
- Washington’s minimum wage law sets standard for nation
- Telephone Fraud, Corruption and One-Party Democracy in Cuba
- U.S. and Russia Announce Online Piracy Crackdown Agreement
- Government Attorneys Agree With EFF: New 'Counterterrorism' Database Rules Threaten Privacy of Every American
- Apparently, Congress Isn't Actually Interested In Requiring A Warrant For Law Enforcement To Read Your Email
- Megaupload: U.S. Deliberately Misled the Court with Unlawful Search Warrants
- Vermont Supreme Court Allows Limits to Government Computer Search Power
- How Obama Decides Your Fate If He Thinks You're a Terrorist
- Irving Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search
- Statement by Julian Assange after Six Months in Ecuadorian Embassy
- German privacy regulator orders Facebook to end its real name policy
- List of Groups Harmed by Websites with Anti-Pseudonym Policy
Staffed and produced by the TGTM news team, Editorial Selection by DeepGeek, views of the story authors reflect their own opinions and not neccesarily those of TGTM news.
News from "techdirt.com," "thestand.org," and "havanatimes.org" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com" and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "wlcentral.org," and "democracynow.org" used under
permission of the Creative Commons
by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.