Here is a news review:
- Kerry: U.S. Involved in Talks on Arming Rebels
- Hugo Chavez, popular Venezuelan president, dies
- Bradley Manning Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize As People Begin Realizing How Damaging His Case Is To A Free Press
- Austerity cuts aren’t working, except for America’s top 1%
- No Friend of Ours
- U.S. Government Wins Appeal in Kim Dotcom Extradition Battle
- The Pirate Bay ‘Moves’ to North Korea
- Next Up for Big Brother: Recording and Transcribing Public Conversations
- White House Supports Unlocking Phones -- But the Real Problem Runs Deeper
- Landmark "Operation Condor" Trial Opens in Argentina
- ‘Manning’s pleas prove he is a hero’
- Can Civilization Survive Capitalism?
- Birth Control and “The Myth of the Judeo-Christian Tradition”
- Drone ‘Nightmare Scenario’ Now Has A Name: ARGUS
Staffed and produced by the TGTM news team, Editorial Selection by DeepGeek, views of the story authors reflect their own opinions and not neccesarily those of TGTM news.
News from "techdirt.com," "thestand.org," "maggiemcneill.wordpress.com," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "eff.org," and "torrentfreak.com" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "democracynow.org," and
"peoplesworld.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons
by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.