Here is a news review:
- Chavez Succeeded Where Obama Failed
- Too Big to Jail
- Tragic Loss in Pakistan: Parveen Rehman Gunned Down
- Contradictions and Conservatism Muddle Hopes for Change Under Jesuit Pope
- Finally, Some Limit to Electronic Searches at the Border
- Google Takes the Dark Path, Censors AdBlock Plus on Android
- Cyber-Attacks More of a Threat to U.S. Than al-Qaeda
- Details Come Out On US Attorneys Withholding Evidence In Aaron Swartz Case
- Kickstarter Projects That Don't Meet Their Goal Are Not 'Failures'; They Help People Avoid Failures
- L.A. Times Calls for Removal of Cuba from Terrorism List
- Interviewed: Icelandic activist who took down his government
- Talking About the Legacy of Hugo Chavez
- Chávez is Dead but the Media Vilificaton of Him is Alive and Kicking
- Giganews / Golden Frog Founder Fires Off at Dropbox and Mega
Staffed and produced by the TGTM news team, Editorial Selection by DeepGeek, views of the story authors reflect their own opinions and not neccesarily those of TGTM news.
News from "techdirt.com," "emptywheel.net," "inthesetimes.com," and "maggiemcneill.wordpress.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "rhrealitycheck.org" used under permission of the Creative
Commons by-attribution share-alike license.
News from "venezuelanalysis.com," and "democracynow.org," used under
permission of the Creative Commons
by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.