Here is a news review:
- Dutch Threat
- Despite Supreme Court Decision, Obama Administration Insists GPS Tracking Doesn’t Require Warrant
- Trial Opens for Challenge to NYPD Stop-and-Frisk Policy
- Venezuela Suspends Dialogue with US
- Socialism of the 21st Century Post-Chavez
- Defend the Open Web: Keep DRM Out of W3C Standards
- Hacker Who Revealed AT&T Security Flaw Gets 3.5 Years in Prison
- MIT And Aaron Swartz's Lawyers Argue Over Releasing Evidence
- RapidShare Prepares to Mass Delete Free User Data Over 5GB
- Will People Trust Google's New 'Note' Keeping Service After Reader Shutdown?
- Iceland's grassroots constitution on thin ice
- Cuba: Yoani Sanchez at the White House
- “Getting Away” With Hating It: Consent in the Context of Sex Work
- President Chavez: A 21st Century Renaissance Man
- Free speech activists oppose Iceland's proposed online pornography ban
Staffed and produced by the TGTM news team, Editorial Selection by DeepGeek, views of the story authors reflect their own opinions and not neccesarily those of TGTM news.
News from "techdirt.com," "havanatimes.org," "maggiemcneill.wordpress.com," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com" and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "democracynow.org" used under permission of the Creative
by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.