Here is a news review:
- Storage Pits Leaking at Embattled Fukushima Nuclear Plant
- Military Court Raises Burden for Manning Prosecutors; Internet, Phone Access Curbed
- Guantanamo hunger strikers in lockdown after secret, pre-dawn cell raid
- Wall Street Hides from Regulators in “Dark Pools”
- Uruguay Adopts Same-Sex Marriage Law
- New Pirate Bay Greenland Domains (About to be) Seized
- File-Sharers Will Not Be Held Liable For Piracy, Russia Says
- Can Police Read Text Messages Without a Warrant?
- Huffington Post Credits Internet Activists With "Major Victory" In Stopping Bad CFAA Bill, But Good Reforms Still Needed
- Police Search For Mugger For 3 Weeks, Internet Finds Him In An Hour
- Icelandic MP Birgitta Jonsdottir, During Visit, Describes Being Targeted by US Government
- Birgitta Jonsdottir: Cyber Poet
- RFK Assassination Legal Case Update
- WikiLeaks Strikes Again: Website Publishes 1.7 Million Documents on US Foreign Policy
- Athens Indymedia has been shut down – Repression in Greece ensues
Staffed and produced by the TGTM news team, Editorial Selection by DeepGeek, views of the story authors reflect their own opinions and not neccesarily those of TGTM news.
News from "techdirt.com," "rawstory.com," "havanatimes.org," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com," and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "democracynow.org," used under permission of the Creative
by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.