Here is a news review:
- A New Era for Worker Ownership, 5 Years in the Making
- New York City May Let Non-Citizens Vote in Local Elections
- China's State-Run TV Uses Daily Show Clip To Demonize US, Viewers Point Out The Irony
- "Part of the Transition to Socialism": Venezuela's Labour Law Comes into Effect
- New York City Council Passes Sick-Pay Bill
- Megaupload Asks Court to Dump The “Baseless” Criminal Case
- Syrian Internet Goes Dark, Leaving Questions and Uncertainty
- Update to Email Privacy Law Must Go Further
- Why Private Torrent Sites Have Strict Copyright Enforcement Rules
- Blogger Issues DMCA Notice To Take Down Posts Infringing His 'How To Infringe' Post
- The Death of Truth
- The New York Times on Venezuela and Honduras: A Case of Journalistic Misconduct
- Reinventing the Wheel - The REAL Green Jobs Story
- When Will the Works of Octavio Paz be Published in Cuba?
- U.S. Govt. Attack on Megaupload Bears Hallmarks of ‘Digital Gitmo’
Staffed and produced by the TGTM news team, Editorial Selection by DeepGeek, views of the story authors reflect their own opinions and not necessarily those of TGTM news.
News from "techdirt.com," "inthesetimes.com," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com" and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "venezuelanalysis.com," and "democracynow.org," used under permission of the Creative Commons
by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.