Here is a news review:
- Statement of Lisa L Williams on Bradley Manning
- Justice Department Subpoena of AP Journalists Shows Need to Protect Calling Records
- Guest Columnist: Kelly Michaels
- Obama Must Set the Cuban Five Free
- Harry Reid to RH Reality Check: Military Sexual Assault Reporting System Needs Fixing
- “Six Strikes” Anti-Piracy Outfit Loses Company Status, Faces Penalties
- Disappointing Unsealing Decision in Aaron Swartz Case
- Interesting Move: Peter Sunde, Of The Pirate Bay & Flattr To Run For EU Parliament
- Latest Middle East Cyber Attacks on U.S. Corporations Employ Sabotage
- TV Networks Finally Discover Live Streaming; Still Get It Really, Really Wrong
- Cuba/Homophobia: It’s Never Too Late
- Why Cops Bust Down Doors of Medical Pot Growers, But Ignore Men Who Keep Naked Girls on Leashes
- Do Not Track: Are Weak Protections Worse Than None At All?
- The McCain Cable Bill Can Only Do So Much; Real Change Is Market-Driven
- Jail Terms For Unlocking Cellphones Shows The True Black Heart Of The Copyright Monopoly
Staffed and produced by the TGTM news team, Editorial Selection by DeepGeek, views of the story authors reflect their own opinions and not necessarily those of TGTM news.
News from "techdirt.com," "maggiemcneill.wordpress.com," "havantimes.org," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com" and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.News from "wlcentral.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News from rhrealitycheck.org used under terms published on their webpage.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.