DeepGeek & Dann Washko
Here is a news review:
- What Should, and Should Not, Be in NSA Surveillance Reform Legislation
- Pentagon’s Exiting Guantánamo Prison Architect Reverses Position on Detainee Policies
- Russia’s Anti-LGBTQ Law Leads to Protests, Pushback, and a Reminder of Our Laws Here at Home
- Amazon, WikiLeaks, the Washington Post and the CIA
- Pay It Forward debt-free degree plan makes national debut as Oregon lawmakers tackle student debt crisis
- Lavabit email service Snowden allegedly used shut down
- Five-dimensional glass memory can store 360TB per disc, rugged enough to outlive the human race
- US Government War On Hackers Backfires: Now Top Hackers Won't Work With US Government
- Hollywood Keeps Censoring Pirate Bay Documentary, Director Outraged
- DMCA Notices to Search Engines Won’t Mitigate Piracy, Tech Giants Say
- Counting Servers is Hard
- Connections Between Michael Hastings, Edward Snowden and Barrett Brown—The War With the Security State
- Snowden: Towards an Endgame
- Long-lost Orson Welles film ‘Too Much Johnson’ turns up in Italy
- Monday Morning Skeptic: Questioning Authority in the Sprawling Boston Bombing Case
- Social Democracy For Our Time
Staffed and produced by the TGTM news team, Editorial Selection by DeepGeek, views of the story authors reflect their own opinions and not necessarily those of TGTM news.
News from "techdirt.com," "eoionline.org," "perspectives.mvdirona.com," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "eff.org" and "torrentfreak.com" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.News from "rhrealitycheck.org" used under terms published on their website.
News from "lavabit.com" is an open letter.
News from "fair.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News from "thecommandline.net" used under permission of the Creative
Commons By-attribution Share-alike license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.