New Year Show 2014, part 4
Hosted by Various Hosts on 2014-01-09 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: New Year,2014.
Listen in ogg,
mp3 format. | Comments (0)
- Greetings to Venezuela Caracas, Barquisimeto, Maracaibo, Maracay, followed by a short reminder of the ORCA fundraiser.
- More gun talk: Broam, Pokey, FiftyOneFifty, Greybeard, FlyingRich...(yawn)
- "Only Accurate Guns are Interesting" - Col. Townsend Whelen
- Greetings to the eastern region of U.S.A., regions of Canada and 12 more New York, Boston, Rochester, Marriland, Washington D.C., 20,000 feet over Florida, Washington DC, Detroit, Havana, followed by a short reminder of the ORCA fundraiser.
- 5150: OCPLive is probably going to happen this year. No official location. Sounds like plans are going to be hammered out in the near future.
- 5150: Canonical to charge Mint for repository access? Appears to originate from this: http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20131209#qa
- Underrunner: Synchronized christmas lights
- Peter64 regales us with his tale of how he electrocuted himself with christmas lights
- Greetings to Alaska/U.S.A. and French Polynesia Anchorage, Fairbanks, Unalaska, Juneau, followed by a short reminder of the ORCA fundraiser.
- JonDoe Recipe: Equal parts Southern Comfort & Butter - add pork chops - caramel porkchops
- Cobra2 Recipe: Fowl (chicker, turkey, etc) covered with real mayo, salt & pepper, sear, cook normally.
- Greetings to Marquesas Islands/France Taiohae, followed by a short reminder of the ORCA fundraiser.
- BitCoin and transaction validation
- HPR & BitTorrent / Magnet Links / Archive.org - Contributor RSS feeds to allow grabbing all episodes from specific contributors
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).