Dave and Ken review the happenings for the month.
Hosted by HPR Volunteers on 2014-09-01 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Community News.
Listen in ogg,
mp3 format. | Comments (0)
A monthly look at what has been going on in the HPR community. This is a regular show scheduled for the first Monday of the month.
Welcome to our new hosts:
Last Month's Shows
Comments this month
There are 17 comments:
- hpr1577 (2014-08-19) "Introducing Nikola the Static Web Site and Blog Generator" by guitarman.
- x1101 on 2014-08-21: "Thanks!"
- guitarman on 2014-08-23: "Cool"
- hpr1570 (2014-08-08) "The JFS File System" by JWP.
- Klaatu on 2014-08-11: "JFS works for me."
- hpr1569 (2014-08-07) "Many-to-many data relationship howto" by Mike Ray.
- Dave Morriss on 2014-08-08: "Thanks for an impressive show"
- Mike Ray on 2014-08-10: "Hope it wasn't too long and technical"
- Ken Fallon on 2014-08-11: "Brilliant episode but I'm still not convinced"
- Mike Ray on 2014-08-11: "Scalability"
- Ken Fallon on 2014-08-16: "Scalability is not an issue."
- Mike Ray on 2014-08-16: "Scalability"
- Ken Fallon on 2014-08-19: "Straw Man Argument"
- Mike Ray on 2014-08-21: "New host name"
- hpr1568 (2014-08-06) "Blather Speech Recognition for Linux" by Jon Kulp.
- klaatu on 2014-08-11: "Amazing!"
- hpr1566 (2014-08-04) "HPR Community News for July 2014" by HPR Volunteers.
- Steve Bickle on 2014-08-05: "How /etc is pronounced"
- Dave Morriss on 2014-08-07: "Et cetera, and so forth"
- Mike Ray on 2014-08-08: "/etc blah blah"
- hpr1554 (2014-07-17) "07 - The Crown Conspiracy" by HPR_AudioBookClub.
- brijwhiz on 2014-08-03: "Journey comments and next book podcast"
- hpr1199 (2013-03-07) "Old Time Radio on the web" by Frank Bell.
- Mike Ray on 2014-08-08: "OTR"
- guitarman for messing up attribution, and the shownotes
- semioticrobotic for mixing up his shows
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).