New Year Show Part 2 from 14:00 to 18:00
Hosted by HPR Volunteers on 2015-01-02 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: New Year,2015.
Listen in ogg,
mp3 format. | Comments (0)
hpr1675 :: New Year Show Part 2 of 8
- Greetings to Queensland/Australia and 5 more Brisbane, Port Moresby, Guam, Cairns.
Flying Rich arrives!
- Greetings to Northern Territory/Australia, Darwin, Alice Springs, Uluru.
- Greetings to Japan and 6 more: Tokyo, Seoul, Pyongyang, Dili.
- 1500Z - Discussion of 5150's house building project continues
- Built-in gun safe
- Safety and accessibility considerations
- 1505Z - Guns, guns, guns!
- 1513Z - Alternating tread stairs
- Greetings to Western Australia/Australia Eucla.
- 1516Z - GNU jokes
- 1517Z - Ohio Linux Fest
- 1522Z - Mobile phone hacking
- 1528Z - Pegwole arrives!
- 1528Z - Mobile phone hacking
- 1531Z - Shellshock and Heartbleed vulnerabilities
- 1532Z - Security auditing
- SSL 2.0 and 3.0 problems (Beast, Poodle)
- TLS vs. SSL
- Alleged NSA backdoor in BSD
- 1537Z - Text-to-Speech
- 1538Z - Jonathan Nadeau arrives, accessible computing discussion follows
- 1548Z - Text-to-Speech Revisited
- 1553Z - Sonar Linux
- 1558Z - Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
- Greetings to much of Indonesia, Thailand and 7 more: Jakarta, Bangkok, Hanoi, Phnom Penh.
- We're off by one!
- Broam pokes Pegwole for some photography gear talk
- Etymology of IRC handles / nicknames
- RP - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Received_Pronunciation
- Which shortcut key to use in mumble?
- thistleweb sayings "
- Greetings to Myanmar and Cocos Islands, Yangon, Naypyidaw, Mandalay, Bantam.
- Dude man has us wondering what "1 inch below is worth 2 above"
- "its connected with cutting hay... when your using a scythe which is really advanced tech and basicly led to the masive dependance on grain consumption believe it or not. But when cutting grass for hay for winter feed... cutting lower at the bottom by 1 inch gave bigger return for your effort and quality than have the grass 2 inches tailer
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).