New Year Show Part 6 of 8 from 03:00 to 05:30 UTC
Hosted by HPR Volunteers on 2015-01-08 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Listen in ogg,
mp3 format. | Comments (0)
- Greetings to regions of Brazil, Argentina and 7 more: Buenos Aires, Santiago, Asuncion, Paramaribo.
- SoundChaser doesn't sound pasty white.
- Genetically modified discusion continues (not as good the second time)
- Genetically modified discusion continues (time to fast forward)
- Greetings to Newfoundland and Labrador/Canada St. John's, Conception Bay South, Corner Brook,Gander.
- Systemd discussion about server logs
- we still don't understand why they do time on a 30 min break.... come on people just use UTC
- UTC FTW
- Watch chat
- Drink-o-meter chat this is a fabulous idea, 50 should do it.
- guns and good chinchillas
- Greetings to Atlantic Canada and cobra2 and 26 more: Saint John, La Paz, San Juan, Santo Domingo, Halifax.
- guns... again pokey talks about how he rebuilt an air gun to something special that ended in epic fail (bent barrel)
- Pokey has a Bad Barrel
- pokey has a new job!!!
- pokey is building the internet at his new job. Trans-oceanic cables don't build themselves afterall.
- Greetings to Venezuela Caracas, Barquisimeto, Maracaibo, Maracay.
- retro games that are must plays
- Metroid NES
- Super Metroid SNES
- Legend of Zelda NES
- Ninja Gaiden
- Lolo Land NES
- You Don't Know Jack PC
- Delwin makes a cameo appearance
- Greetings to the eastern region of the United States,regions of Canada and 12 more: New York, Boston, Rochester NY, Rochester NH, Millinocket, Maryland, Washington DC, Detroit, Havana, Atlanta.
- fireworks and meth labs go up in celebration of the new year. Pgggy went to watch...
- and we are really not family friendly now
- Kerbal Space Platform is a game. People like it.
- notKlaatu didn't get busted transproting lockpick tools from the US to New Zealand
- OpenSource HTML5 IRC client: https://kiwiirc.com/
- Gnu Social servers: http://quitter.se and http://micro.fragdev.com/
Subscribe to the comments RSS feed.
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).