New Year Show Part 7 of 8 from 05:30 to 08:00 UTC
Hosted by HPR Volunteers on 2015-01-09 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Listen in ogg,
mp3 format. | Comments (0)
- Greetings to the eastern region of the United States,regions of Canada and 12 more: New York, Boston, Rochester NY, Rochester NH, Millinocket, Maryland, Washington DC, Detroit, Havana, Atlanta.
- fireworks and meth labs go up in celebration of the new year. Pgggy went to watch...
- and we are really not family friendly now
- Kerbal Space Platform is a game. People like it.
- notKlaatu didn't get busted transproting lockpick tools from the US to New Zealand
- OpenSource HTML5 IRC client: https://kiwiirc.com/
- Gnu Social servers: http://quitter.se and http://micro.fragdev.com/
- Greetings to the midwest region of the United States, some regions of Canada and 8 more Mexico City, Chicago, Guatemala, Dallas.
- Hillbilly Tracking of Low Earth Orbit [30c3]
- Etherpad is the BOMB!
- No more possum drops in Brasstown, NC
- fecal matter.... lots of it.... don't listen to this hour...
- Threethirty's S2 has epic audio over 3G
- Summer/Winter breaks
- What we did when we were kids.
- Best memories of 2014
- 5150 fire
- NSFW..... NSFAA
- well cobra2 attempted to reign in the chaos.... bah... this is pointless.
- ehhh, warn them I hate being the judgemental type.
- I'm not logged in as an admin. else I'd do it myself
- pokey considers banishing people to the competitive drinking room...
- if you can't beat em... join em? That was reeling it in.Might bring it to stories
- HPR NYE goes off the rails for a bit, and Cobra2 dropps the gentile hammer.
- then we find out just how drunk 50 is.....
- Greetings to the mountain region of the United States, some regions of Canada and 1 more: Calgary, Denver, Edmonton, Phoenix.
- cobra2 injests first cup of coffee that is needed to stay awake
- This hour is NSFW too.
- More Copyright discussion.
- finally coffee.......
- Coffee in New Zealand is pretty darn good ~ Klaatu
- OMG there was an alien in the Navy. robot.
- and someone prods the bear
Subscribe to the comments RSS feed.
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).