I describe what's in my bike repair tool box and what the tools do.
Hosted by Jon Kulp on 2015-07-02 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: bicycles, bicycle repair, DIY, tools.
Listen in ogg,
mp3 format. | Comments (0)
This is an open series where Hacker Public Radio Listeners can share with the community the items that they can't live without, what they find useful in day to day life.
Unless otherwise stated, all are made by Park Bicycle Tools: http://www.parktool.com/
- SPA-1: Pin Spanner: Green
- SPA-6: Adjustable Pin Spanner
- SW-7: Triple Spoke Wrench
- XLC bike tools crank tool TO-C02 (Crankarm removal tool): http://www.amazon.com/XLC-bike-tools-crank-tool/dp/B000NU2WAS/
- SCW-13, SCW-15: 13mm, 15mm Shop Cone Wrenches
- DCW-1: Double-Ended Cone Wrench
- FR-1, 2, 5, 6: Freewheel Remover tools
- BBT-22: Bottom Bracket Tool
- CN-10: Professional Cable and Housing Cutter
- Avenir "Third Hand" Cable Puller: 94-27-403 (http://www.avenirusa.com/parts-and-accessories/tools/cable-tools/third-hand-cable-puller.html)
- HCW-5: Crank and Bottom Bracket Wrench
- CT-3: Chain tool
- HCW-15: Headset Wrench
- Ferrules for cable housing
- Cable End Caps
- TW-1: Torque Wrench
- SR-1: Sprocket Remover / Chain Whip
- Vise Grips (small and large)
- Adjustable wrenches: 6", 8", 10", 12"
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).