This summer my daughter Clara spent a month as a volunteer Research Assistant on Hoga Island in Indonesia learning to dive and helping to survey the coral reef and other habitats.
In this episode we talk about Clara's experiences with Operation Wallacea.
- Operation Wallacea (OpWall): http://opwall.com/
- OpWall in Indonesia: https://opwall.com/expeditions/indonesia/indonesia-site-facilities/
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI): http://www.padi.com/Scuba-Diving/
- Cone Shell (genus Conus): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conus
- Upside-down jellyfish (genus Cassiopea): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassiopea
- Damselfish: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damselfish