hpr1953 :: An Interview with David Willson of the Software Freedom School
Starting with an out take, David Whitman talks to David Willson about Software Freedom School.
Hosted by David Whitman on Wednesday 2016-01-27 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Learning, Linux, School, Freedom, SFS, Software Freedom.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
Part of the series: Interviews
HPR Correspondents bring you Interviews from interesting people and projects
David Whitman interviews David Willson of Software Freedom School
- David Willson, founder of Software Freedom School, Denver, Colorado
- Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SFS Website: https://www.sofree.us has updates for 6 months in advance
- Linux Camp targets Linux Foundation Training https://training.linuxfoundation.org/
- Oct 21, 2013 HPR 1361 - SFS and Linux Camp https://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=1361
- SFS Method = Show and tell, then students work in pairs re-teaching the subject to each other.
- Stuff is at https://www.gitlab.com/sofrees
- Google Plus Community can be found here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SofreeUs
- Find SFS at Twitter, Meetup, and Facebook
- Mail list link and IRC link on https://www.sofree.us
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr1953.wav