Last Month's Shows
Comments this month
These are comments which have been made during the past month, either to shows released during the month or to past shows. There are 16 comments in total.
There are 6 comments on 4 previous shows:
- hpr2504 (2018-03-08) "Intro to Git with pen and paper" by klaatu.
- Comment 1: Ken Fallon on 2019-05-23: "This needs to be a video"
- hpr2793 (2019-04-17) "bash coproc: the future (2009) is here" by clacke.
- Comment 2: clacke on 2019-05-04: "Re: backquotes vs dollar-paren"
- Comment 3: clacke on 2019-05-09: "Re: awk coprocesses"
- Comment 4: Dave Morriss on 2019-05-09: "Regarding awk coprocesses"
- hpr2794 (2019-04-18) "Interview with Martin Wimpress" by Yannick.
- Comment 1: Klaatu on 2019-05-26: "Great interview"
- hpr2798 (2019-04-24) "Should Podcasters be Pirates ?" by knightwise.
- Comment 4: Klaatu on 2019-05-07: "This is one of those episodes..."
This month's shows
There are 10 comments on 4 of this month's shows:
- hpr2806 (2019-05-06) "HPR Community News for April 2019" by HPR Volunteers.
- Comment 1: clacke on 2019-05-09: "Yggdrasil and Hollywood"
- Comment 2: clacke on 2019-05-09: "HKOSCON2019"
- hpr2809 (2019-05-09) "The Blue Oak Model License and Its One Big Gotcha" by Joel D.
- Comment 1: norrist on 2019-05-09: "The show _was_ fun"
- Comment 2: Joel D on 2019-05-16: "re: norrist"
- hpr2813 (2019-05-15) "Should we dump the linux Desktop." by knightwise.
- Comment 1: Yannick on 2019-05-15: "Should we dump Windows? "
- Comment 2: Hipstre on 2019-05-15: "Do We Need Linux?"
- Comment 3: DV on 2019-05-16: "Response to knightwise"
- Comment 4: DeepGeek on 2019-05-17: "Desktop is Dead"
- Comment 5: Snapdeus on 2019-05-17: "Linux desktop"
- hpr2814 (2019-05-16) "Spectre and Meltdown and OpenBSD and our future" by Zen_Floater2.
- Comment 1: ClaudioM on 2019-05-17: "Hello, Fellow Puffy Disciple!"
Mailing List discussions
Policy decisions surrounding HPR are taken by the community as a whole. This discussion takes place on the Mail List which is open to all HPR listeners and contributors. The discussions are open and available on the HPR server under Mailman.
The threaded discussions this month can be found here:http://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/2019-May/thread.html
With the kind permission of LWN.net we are linking to The LWN.net Community Calendar.
Quoting the site:
This is the LWN.net community event calendar, where we track events of interest to people using and developing Linux and free software. Clicking on individual events will take you to the appropriate web page.
Any other business
Tags and Summaries
Over the period tags and/or summaries have been added to 10 shows which were without them.
If you would like to contribute to the tag/summary project visit the summary page at https://hackerpublicradio.org/report_missing_tags.php and follow the instructions there.