- essentra ic3 for outdoors (30-90days)
- bee Friendly Mavrik Perimeter for indoor/outdoor OR bad for bees 4 oz of bifen (30-90days)
- delta dust for cracks / walls etc ( 6 -8 mos nasty stuff … )
- Syngenta Advion Cockroach Gel Bait ( only when you have issues with above approach or infestation )
- https://www.stihlusa.com/products/sprayers/backpack-sprayers/sr450/ ( blower I use for outside ~$700USD I spray neighbors for $20USD to create a perimeter around my house :P )
- use normal pump sprayer for indoors suggest using a metal tip for finer mist on baseboards etc youtube for best approach… I DO NOT spray surfaces that people touch .. some folks spray ‘safe’ indoor stuff on carpet and couches … I spray under/around/behind
- FULL TANK ( ~3.5 gal )GETS:
- 4 oz of bifen OR .5oz of Mavrik
- 12 of essentra ic3
- Pump Sprayer gets:
- 1gal water
- .5oz bifen or .1 Mavrik
Subscribe to the comments RSS feed.
Comment #1 posted on 2020-07-12T12:03:44Z by brian-in-ohio
From the title and the show coming from operator, I thought this would be about some cool way to find bugs in code. I was surprised to hear this was about real life bugs! Good luck operator, I feel your pain.
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).