- essentra ic3 for outdoors (30-90days)
- bee Friendly Mavrik Perimeter for indoor/outdoor OR bad for bees 4 oz of bifen (30-90days)
- delta dust for cracks / walls etc ( 6 -8 mos nasty stuff … )
- Syngenta Advion Cockroach Gel Bait ( only when you have issues with above approach or infestation )
- https://www.stihlusa.com/products/sprayers/backpack-sprayers/sr450/ ( blower I use for outside ~$700USD I spray neighbors for $20USD to create a perimeter around my house :P )
- use normal pump sprayer for indoors suggest using a metal tip for finer mist on baseboards etc youtube for best approach… I DO NOT spray surfaces that people touch .. some folks spray ‘safe’ indoor stuff on carpet and couches … I spray under/around/behind
- FULL TANK ( ~3.5 gal )GETS:
- 4 oz of bifen OR .5oz of Mavrik
- 12 of essentra ic3
- Pump Sprayer gets:
- 1gal water
- .5oz bifen or .1 Mavrik
Subscribe to the comments RSS feed.
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).