hpr3241 :: HPR Community News for December 2020
HPR Volunteers Dave, ToeJet, and Ken talk about shows released and comments posted in December 2020
Hosted by HPR Volunteers on Monday 2021-01-04 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Community News.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (4)
Part of the series: HPR Community News
A monthly look at what has been going on in the HPR community. This is a regular show scheduled for the first Monday of the month.
Welcome to our new host:
Pat from TLLTS.
Last Month's Shows
Comments this month
These are comments which have been made during the past month, either to shows released during the month or to past shows. There are 18 comments in total.
There are 3 comments on 3 previous shows:
- hpr3090 (2020-06-05) "Locating Computer on a Enterprise Network" by operat0r.
- Comment 3: nstr on 2020-12-01: "wow"
- hpr3158 (2020-09-09) "Fingerprint access control? LOL... " by Cedric De Vroey.
- Comment 3: crust punk on 2020-12-03: "untitled"
- hpr3207 (2020-11-17) "Fireside chat with E Nigma" by Ken Fallon.
- Comment 1: operat0r on 2020-12-04: "old days"
This month's shows
There are 15 comments on 8 of this month's shows:
- hpr3218 (2020-12-02) "An introduction to Darktable" by Paul Quirk.
- Comment 1: Kevin O'Brien on 2020-12-03: "Another great show"
- Comment 2: Ray Arachelian on 2020-12-06: "would have been useful to have this podcast as a video instead"
- Comment 3: Ken Fallon on 2020-12-08: "Supporting Video"
- hpr3220 (2020-12-04) "PixelFed" by Ahuka.
- Comment 1: sesamemucho on 2020-12-05: "A complete and conclusive report"
- Comment 2: Ahuka on 2020-12-05: "You are most welcome"
- hpr3223 (2020-12-09) "My COVID year summary" by b-yeezi.
- Comment 1: Brian-in-ohio on 2020-12-12: "compliment"
- Comment 2: b-yeezi on 2020-12-21: "re: compliment"
- hpr3226 (2020-12-14) "Using taskwarrior to structurize your work" by Jeroen Baten.
- Comment 1: Jon Kulp on 2020-12-16: "I like it but probably won't switch completely"
- Comment 2: Dave Morriss on 2020-12-20: "Write a manual!"
- hpr3227 (2020-12-15) "Fresh water Aquarium Basics" by Enigma.
- Comment 1: Jon Kulp on 2020-12-16: "Pictures!"
- hpr3231 (2020-12-21) "USB Key" by ToeJet.
- Comment 1: Windigo on 2020-12-29: "Great technique"
- hpr3232 (2020-12-22) "Nextcloud" by klaatu.
- Comment 1: the pro on 2020-12-22: "this is a nice group"
- Comment 2: Ken Fallon on 2020-12-22: "Upgrade via the UI ?"
- Comment 3: Kevin O'Brien on 2020-12-23: "Good inspiration!"
- hpr3236 (2020-12-28) "The State of Linux Audio Apps in 2020" by Pat from TLLTS.
- Comment 1: ClaudioM on 2020-12-28: "Links for the Episode"
Mailing List discussions
Policy decisions surrounding HPR are taken by the community as a whole. This discussion takes place on the Mail List which is open to all HPR listeners and contributors. The discussions are open and available on the HPR server under Mailman.
The threaded discussions this month can be found here:https://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/2020-December/thread.html
With the kind permission of LWN.net we are linking to The LWN.net Community Calendar.
Quoting the site:
This is the LWN.net community event calendar, where we track events of interest to people using and developing Linux and free software. Clicking on individual events will take you to the appropriate web page.
Any other business
Tags and Summaries
Thanks to the following contributor for sending in updates in the past month:
Over the period tags and/or summaries have been added to 3 shows which were without them.
If you would like to contribute to the tag/summary project visit the summary page at https://hackerpublicradio.org/report_missing_tags.php and follow the instructions there.
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3241.wav