I read a paper I wrote about the ethical issues of renewable energy and conservation efforts.
Hosted by Paul Quirk on 2021-06-01 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Listen in ogg,
mp3 format. | Comments (0)
- Bedard, Paul (2010, March 23). High Energy Costs for the Poor Might Push Action in Congress. Washington Whispers, U.S. News, Sunday, April 11, 2010 http://www.usnews.com
- Colton, Roger D. (1994, July/August). Energy and Low-Income Housing: Part I Energy Policy Hurts The Poor. NHI Shelterforce. Issue #76. Retrieved from http://www.nhi.org
- Ellen (2008, October 4). Poverty and Crime [Web log message], retrieved from Defining Canada, http://www.definingcanada.ca
- Fellegi, Ivan P. (1997, September). On poverty and low income, retrieved March 31, 2010 from Statistics Canada web site, http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/13f0027x/13f0027x1999001-eng.htm
- Minu (2010, April 2). Lamps | Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL) [Web log message]. Retrieved from House Construction in India, http://houseconstructionindia.blogspot.com
- Patel, Julie (2010, March 11). NAACP and FPL: Saving too much energy hurts the poor [web log message], Retrieved from SunSentinel.com, http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com
- Smith, Adam (1776). An Inquiry into the Nature And Causes of the Wealth of Nations. Public domain.
- Toohey, Marty (2009, September 21). Advocates concerned Austin Energy plans will hurt poor, elderly. statesman.com. Retrieved from www.statesman.com
- Walsh, Bryan (2009, February 17). Building Green Houses for the Poor. Time. Retrieved from http://www.time.com.
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).