Ken keeps forgetting how to add a favourite to OSMAnd
Hosted by Ken Fallon on Wednesday 2022-09-14 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: OSMAnd, OSM, Open Street Maps, Android.
Listen in ogg,
mp3 format. | Comments (0)
I keep forgetting how to add a favorite to OSMAnd, so I've recorded this show to remind myself how to do it.
- Search for a location, either in the Hamburger Menu or clicking the Magnifying glass icon
- Type in your address and select the place
- The screen will appear with a Locator Pin
- On the bottom click Add and Save
- You can optionally include them in a group
OsmAnd is a map and navigation app for Android and iOS. It uses the OpenStreetMap map database for its primary displays, but is an independent app not endorsed by the OpenStreetMap Foundation
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).