[Hpr] HPR backup episodes

E Nigma admin at hackerpublicradio.org
Tue Feb 26 15:08:42 PST 2008

well we've made it almost 2 months now with a perfect record 41 episodes in
the books so far, thanks to everyone for their help. we are getting a bit
low on backup episodes i'd like to keep about a weeks worth in reserve so if
anyone would like to contribute to my stash :) please feel free. Also i have
a few monthly hosts who have asked to be taken off the calendar due to rl if
anyone that is not on the calendar now and would like to be, let me know
please

the new ftp info is
ftp://hackerpublicradio.org
user: shows at hackerpublicradio.org
pass: shows

the intro/outro is on the ftp if you need it

thanks again guys
-E