[Hpr] Episode 69?

Klaatu and Gort gort.klaatu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 12:37:28 PST 2008

We should do something totally bizarre.  Post the soundtrack of some
weird mid-60's soft porn film or something.  Or make a fake one so we
have the rights to it.  Some really bad dialogue, some goofy sound
effects.  Whatever.

Either that or do the soundtrack to what a computer porn movie would
sound like.  Pure digital noise for a half an hour.  And if people get
through the whole episode, we'll have a special code at the end for a
free t shirt or something.

- kllllllaatu

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Deepgeek <s at deepgeek.us> wrote:
> I was just wondering if there were any special plans for episode 69?
>  ---
>  Deepgeek
>  A computer geek haiku for you...
>
>  Errors have occurred.