[Hpr] HPR September Calendar

notKlaatu klaatu at linuxcranks.info
Mon Aug 31 15:49:31 PDT 2009

Hello all,

Attached you will find the calendar for Hacker Public Radio.

Those of you on the calendar: please strive to have your shows uploaded on time!  If the Hacker Public Radio server is down or inaccessible, there is a super secret backup server here --> studentloadbailout.org
ftp user: hackerdroid
ftp pass: plzh8xxtH!5ftp

Those of you NOT on this calendar...if you want to be on the calendar, please let me know!  I am not clear right now who among you consider yourselves "active" hosts of HPR, so if you'll let me know, I'll be sure to schedule you for a show once a month.

As always, thanks for contributing and thanks for listening!

--klaatu and other related HPR people