[Hpr] HPR Roundtable #3

morgellon the lowtek mystik morgellon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 16:54:47 PDT 2009

Count me in!  I like the topic, as I'm just starting to understand and take
advantage of social networking!

I have to work on sunday , so I will be delivering pizzas durring the
conference call.  If need be, I can mute my call when not talking to
mitigate the background noise.  And if for some reason there is too much
noise on my end, I will be happy to leave the call.

Just trying to have my cake and eat it too.