[Hpr] Forums/OGG Feed

Arron Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 11 02:55:00 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

Just signed up for the list, believe it or not didn't know there was
one till Ken mentioned it.  So hi everyone my name is Arron, aka
finux.

I'd like to second what ken says.  I think the forum would be of great
added benefit to listeners and hosts a like, and i think the OGG feed
is would be a welcome addition too.

finux

[Hpr] Forums/OGG Feed
Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com