[Hpr] OGG Feed

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:13:38 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I would very much like to have an official ogg feed available for HPR.
There was a discussion about this some time ago and some people
expressed an interest. I have done the easy part of downloading and
converting all the past episodes. I have also written a script to
automatically convert new file from the mp3 feed and probably could
automate the generation of a ogg feed rss and upload.

I was wondering what sort of burden adding a new ogg feed would add
epically in relation to bandwidth ?

Is this something anyone is interested in ?