[Hpr] OGG feed

StankDawg stankdawg at stankdawg.com
Tue Oct 6 09:38:56 PDT 2009

Just my two cents. And I hate jumping inherent since I am not as
active as I would like to be.

The issue would be disk space. If we do this, which I support, I think
we need to work out logistics. I would propose that we move off all
but the past 50 episodes over to our new binrev.com downloads module
which is our official archive for brr and rfa anyway.

I can make it happen but it will take a few weeks since I am out of
town.

Sent from my iPhone