[Hpr] HPR Round Table 5 and 6

Aaron Newcomb anewcomb2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 21:27:59 PDT 2009

I might be able to help with #6. Forbidden Planet is one of my all
time sci-fi favs. Also, you might be interested in the next episode of
"the_source" which I am calling "Open Source In The House" or some
such. Basically I go around my house showing how I use Open Source
software in nearly every room (including the bathroom :P ). Should be
out shortly after OLF.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 11:26 AM, notKlaatu <klaatu at linuxcranks.info> wrote:

--
Thanks,