[Hpr] Hacker Public Radio Panel @ OLF

Klaatu gort.klaatu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 07:15:00 PDT 2010

On Friday September 10th at Ohio Linux Fest, there will be for the first
time ever, a Hacker Public Radio panel discussion!  It will be held in front
of a live audience at 16:00 until 17:00.

So far, I have confirmed to attend:  Klaatu, sigFLUP, threethirty (assuming
his bus arrives in time).

If you have ever done an episode for HPR, and are attending OLF this year --
We Want You To Be On This Panel!!!

Email me back (I'm Klaatu) and let me know if you'll be there, and if you
can be on the board o' panelists.

"What's the topic?" -- oh you want to know what the topic is?  Well, it'll
be about podcasting and oggcasting and what life with HPR has been like.
Teary-eyed discussions of how Enigma has personally changed your life are
welcome.

So...let me know!

- klaatu