[Hpr] I hear and obey...

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 06:22:49 PST 2010

Thanks for bringing this up and I think I found out why the html is
been converted to text. We use the same text for the <itunes:summary>
and the <description>. The <itunes:summary> doesn't allow html while
the description does.

I've run rss validation on both the hpr and linux outlaws feed and
both fail validation (http://www.rssboard.org/rss-validator/) so an
update to the rss feed is probably necessary. Given there is 12G
sitting behind the feed I'm *very* reluctant to change anything
without throughly testing it first.

I'm going to do a bit of research into the correct format of the feeds
before I do anything else but I will be looking for testers of an
alternative test feed when I'm done. Volunteers ?

Ken.